Sarasota Beachfront Meeting Facilities
Sarasota Event & Meeting Space Facilities Summary
Located on a private stretch of beach on the exclusive Lido Key, our Sarasota events and meeting venues and professional event services will set the stage for your next success. Our relaxed beachfront hotel boasts 6,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space, including the exquisite 3,000-square-foot Royal Palm Ballroom and four executive boardrooms. From intimate meetings and seminars to gala receptions and formal banquets, we have the ideal venue for all Sarasota events.
- 6,000 Sq. Ft. of Event Space
- 3,000Sq. Ft. Royal Palm Ballroom
- 1,742Sq. Ft. Sunset Terrace
- Four Boardrooms
- Six Breakout Rooms
- Scenic Outdoor Venues
- Events Up to 350 Guests
Sarasota Event & Meeting Services at our Lido Key Resort
In addition to our refined Sarasota events venues, Lido Beach Resort offers an array of meeting services designed to transform your gathering into a signature event. Choose from a full menu of audiovisual enhancements including teleconferencing and translation services. Let our talented chefs dazzle your attendee's with personalized catering menus. Our expert planners can also help with any unique arrangements your event may require, including security services and airport transportation to and from Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport.
- Professional Event Planning Services
- Personalized Catering Menus
- 24-Hour Business Center
- Audiovisual Equipment & Support
- Teleconferencing Capabilities
- Multilingual Translation Services
- Notary Public
- Security Services Available
- Airport Transportation Services Available
Lido Beach Resort's Exceptional Hotel Amenities
Between events, Lido Beach Resort offers endless opportunities for rest and relaxation. Enjoy the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico from our private white sand beach. Keep your mind and body energized in our Fitness Center. And enjoy an authentic taste of Florida's Gulf Coast at our inviting restaurants and poolside Tiki Bar. Lido Beach Resort also boasts 222 spacious guest rooms and suites, most featuring full kitchens or kitchenettes, and private balconies. Our stellar Sarasota accommodations are available in a variety of views bedroom and bathroom configurations to best meet the needs of your group.
- 222 Guest Rooms & Vacation Condo-Style Suites
- Full-Time Concierge
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Three Exceptional Dining Destinations
- Lido Beach Grille - An award-winning restaurant with breathtaking views of the city skyline and seasonal menus that focus on fresh, local seafood.
- Cafe Lido Casual setting for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Tiki Bar– Our famous Tiki Bar located near our Gulf-front swimming pool and serves light fare as well as tropical libations.
- In-Room Dining Services
- Two Beachfront Pools
- One Exclusively for Adult Guests 18 and Over
- One for Families and All Resort Guest
- 300 Feet of Private, White Sand Beach
- Beach Volleyball
- Pool & Beach Chairs
- Bicycle Rentals
Nearby Shopping & Entertainment
Being in the heart of Sarasota, FL, puts your attendees near Sarasota's most popular attractions, including the Ringling Museum of Art and the Mote Marine Aquarium. The resort also offers daily shuttle service to and from Sarasota's famous St. Armands Circle, an upscale lifestyle center known for its boutiques, restaurants and nightlife..
- Shuttle Service to St. Armand's Circle
- Mote Marine Aquarium
- Ringling Museum of Art & Ca de Zan Mansion and Museum
- Ringling Circus Museum
- Selby Botanical Gardens
- Ed Smith Stadium - Home of the Cincinnati Reds Spring Training
Start planning your next Sarasota meeting at Lido Beach Resort or contact Event Sales at 800.441.2113, Ext. 634or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.